Saturday 7 April 2012

Cookie Dough

Everyone loves Pizza Huts cookie dough. If you don't, you're an alien spy and we're going to find you out! If you haven't tried it then you've obviously been stuck in a hole for the last 2 years or so.. Seriously though. Its amazing. They even have 2 new flavours which I haven't tried yet as I just cant get over the chocolate chip one :)
       So I decided to try out making this heavenly food item. With no chance of doing it justice, but wanting to try anyway. Unsurprisingly, I still prefer Pizza Huts, but mine wasn't bad! May have cooked it for a bit long but it was still tasty chocolate chip cookie goodness.
And there it is. Definitely going to be on my top list of homemade comfort food. 

Anyway, this was only a little post.
Until next time,
Somnium x

No comments:

Post a Comment